Happy Mother's Day to me!! I had a great day. Clint made a run to wally world w/ Addie & brought back a plant & an umbrella for my table and cooked dinner tonight!! And he got one of my honey do's done I've been wanting done for about a year. A electric fence for my horses. Yippy!!
I picked up some stepping stone kits for the girls & today was a perfect day to do them. The girls did a great job decorating.
The parents, Jake, Katie & Laney stopped by for awhile.
Happy Mother's Day to you mom. Your the best. I love you so much.
I hope you enjoyed your day too!
I'm sad I wasn't there to enjoy the day with y'all! Three things...#1 I totally did ALL of you all's hair! You need to be sure to tell everyone that in your notes. #2 That first picture of macie is at a crazy angle...she looks like a bobblehead-doll! (But still SO cute!!) #3 Is Addie wearing a BRA?
ReplyDelete