Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family

Ohhhh, How I love my family.  There is none like them, no one I rather be around.  You can be real, silly, cranky, and there always there.  Through it all.  How very blessed I am to have that family.  My parents are truly a m a z i n g.  My sisters are by far my best friends and our hubbies are simply above and beyond our expectations in a help mate.  And our children are beautiful individuals that are growing, and changing and inspiring me to be better.  Thank you God for this FAMILY....





Seriously, she looks so much like her daddy




Thanks, Whit for the great pics!!  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that checks out my life.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Cort. Can I just tell you how much I love your blog? Because you would never, NEVER tell us those things in person. But you bear your heart and soul here and I absolutely LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you should've let me send you the files for these pictures...they would've looked much better than you taking a PICTURE of the original PICTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you 4 also! These are great pictures! I enjoy catching up with you all more than once a year now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L O V E your family too. You guys are the best and I'm so happy to know you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Cort...We are so blessed. Thanks for sharing your heart with us in writing...Now lets try in spoken words..face to face!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete