Sunday, February 12, 2012

Addison turning 9


Jan. 6th 2003 was the day that would forever change me.  That was the morning after horrible labor pains, extreme fatigue, and wondering if my body would stop hurting, they laid a beautiful little baby girl in my arms.  Addison Hope was here and perfect!! Clint and I were proud parents and wondering what do we do next.   Bringing her home was probably the scarest thing ever.  Not knowing if I was feeding her right, often enough, and trying to use that stupid pump was totally overwelming.  I DID NOT want my mom to leave FOREVER!!!!  But day by day it did get easier.  But it did take quite awhile.  Now, 9 years later it seems like a lifetime ago.  She is turning into quite something, to say the least.  I think she has both her parents stubborn ways. (Which is pretty scary stuff)  She knows what she wants to wear, how she wants to wear her hair and rarely asks for advice on it.  She loves music(Taylor Swift), loves to ride her horse, Tuffy, loves school, and is putting out a effort for softball and basketball so far.   She knows Jesus loves her and is a bright, funny girl.  13 is too close and I hope we get through it all.  We celebrated her b-day with some girlfriends, music and cake!!!  Clint surprised
her w/ a milkshake balloon and flowers at school!! What a good daddy....









It was a descent day out, so the girls visited the horses and took a walk.





That night all the family came over to help celebrate. 



Happy Birthday Addie.  We love you...

1 comment: