Monday, July 4, 2011

Father's Day

For Father's Day the girls each made Clint a card. ( I ratherly buy cards, I think they are a waste of money)  They each did what they love most about him...




Just in case you can't read this-  he is my coach at softball, that he takes us to some lakes, that he takes us for rides and we love him and the number 1 thing that we like about dad is that he love's us!!!

Macie said the things I love about daddy are:  He swims with me, he plays ball & teaches me to swing the bat, he takes me on the boat, and he tucks me in at night....  Clint, you are a wonderful daddy. I love watching you with our girls.  Thanks for sharing this ride of parenthood with me each day!! luv u.

No comments:

Post a Comment