Monday, July 4, 2011

Hidden Haven

Here is a shout out for Hidden Haven Christain Camp at Thayer.  If you get the opportunity to send your child here- DO IT!!  It is a wonderful camp where they are kept busy and are learning about JESUS.  I went as a kid and always enjoyed it.  They have upgraded to AC dorms, which is nice but everything else remains the same.  This was Addie's second year and I helped out again as dorm mom and family leader. 



This was whose team could make the longest line to get to eat first.




Addie singing for talent night.  She did a great job singing with her leader.


Macie got to come hang w/ us some too.  She tang along w/ Addie.


The leaders always pick 1 girl and 1 boy camper who receive the Honor Camper reward.  Addie got it this year.  I was very proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment