Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random pics

I have been slacking on my blog for a couple of weeks now.  So there will be some random pictures going on.  Macie thought she needed her helmet on the castle.  She wanted to use it as her photo prop???




Macie's 1st day of preschool...



Thayer Homecoming - 100 years Celebration.  Those of you who do not know about our Thayer Fair will not understand all of this. But briefly we have a parade, watermelon feed, queen contest, shodeo, booths, ect.  After the parade on saturday there is always the kid's races. Which lasts forever.  This is something I competed in when I was a kid (and an adult a few times) so to me, my girls need to participate.  Here we are having the national anthem sang....


We always have a picnic right before the races start.  That's Larry,B, J, and Jett along with K.C. friends Eric & Molly and their kiddos.

So right before its time to rock n roll. Addie decides she too hot and tired to race.  (This did not go well w/ me) Since I am the patient, sensitive mother that I am, NOT. I told her to get down there and race.  Addie & Macie were so excited that morning for the races, now Addie is backing out on me.  Well- Addie did go down to the arena, then soon went back up.  I still had hope in Macie....

So, me and whit are getting macie & josie all pumped up and ready... They say go and ....

Macie is doing this.  Her sister freaked her out enough, that she won't be competing in the races either...
There's Josie in the orange...running...... to get that free dollar... that my girls could have gotten...but for some reason....competing isn't that big of deal to them....REALLY?????


Now it's Brant's turn ....

Larry getting the shot up close.



Practice time with dad.  Macie hits that ball pretty well for being almost 5.






Ok, so those 2 got past her, but this next one didn't...

 My other daughter is hanging out down by the pond with her pup. 



I guess she was keeping watch or something...



No comments:

Post a Comment