Sunday, April 24, 2011

Apparently receipts are a BIG deal

Last Sept. Clint & I purchased some shrubs for the front yard to help with privacy & dust issues from our dirt road.  Well, about 3 months ago our shrubs weren't looking too great.  So I called Wal-Mart up explained the situation and that we had every planter w/ bar code sticker available, but no receipt.  And Wal-Mart said MUST HAVE RECEIPT!! Well crap. So we are hoping with some root growth stimulants and some good cow manure/dirt, we'll get some green to come back.  What do you think?  For future purchases - keep your receipts.  I was hoping Wal-Mart would do a kindly swap. I guess no such luck.





When we first move here there was no landscaping at all.  Every year I add a little more.  We have added new siding, windows and a front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment