It's been almost 2 weeks since we actually walked up and checked on this little guy. He is really changing. But still just stares at us and lets us take pictures. I know he won't be here much longer. I bet his wings are almost ready to take flight!
This shows how low he is in the tree. Macie finally got brave and got pretty close.
Max is now 10 wks and driving me crazy. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to this pup. I like him much better outside.
Macie and I spent most of the day outside. She is a big helper and doesn't mind getting dirty. We got some flower beds ready, planted some seeds, took a walk to check on the owl, mowed some grass, brushed the old horse, and enjoyed the warmer weather. I like hangin out with my baby. As we were walking back to the house from the pasture, I pointed out to her where I had burnt some grass 2 wks ago, and how already that patch was green and growing. And Miss Macie said, " That's what God does, makes things grow." How simple and yet so amazing her little mind works. If only everyone believed like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment